Terms and Conditions
YDNS is a web service offering free DNS hosting services. Our goal is to provide a useful service to our users.
To have all our users benefit from what we provide, we have defined some rules. Accepting these rules is mandatory for using this service.
- This service is provided free of charge and will stay free for it's entire lifecycle. This stays for the DNS hosting.
For other services, we may charge fees if required to do so.
- Privacy is important for us. We will only collect as many information as we need to safely operate this service in conjunction with your provided information.
- This service is provided in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Users may no use this service for immoral, illegal or any undesirable activities.
- Users are encouraged to use resources of this service on a fair-use basis. While we provide unlimited records for each user, this is only a theoretical definition. Physical limiations, such as hard disk space and bandwidth can reduce the availability of resources for each of the users. Any user may create as many records as it wants.
If you decide to use this service, you must agree to the terms above. Any violations of these terms will lead to account deactivation, removal of records and/or reporting to law agencies if appropriate.
Last updated: September 6, 2015